Kam na výlet
The Aurora spa complex
The Aurora spa complex is located on the western edge of the South Bohemian town of Třeboň in the quiet surroundings of a large park on the shores of the Svět pond. He specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, rheumatic diseases, post-traumatic and post-operative conditions and general reconditioning of the body and mind.
Vajgar Pond located in the middle of the city is one of its main symbols. It lies on the Hamerský brook a few hundred meters before its mouth into the Nežárka river. The first mention of the pond can be found in 1399, when it was certainly part of the castle fortifications. Vajgar served mainly for fish farming, which was an important source of income for the nobility.
Osika is a pond and caravan park in the tourist area of Czech Canada. It is located about 4 km northeast of the town Nová Bystřice. Near the state border between the Czech Republic and Austria
The small village of Klášter is located about 10 km east of Nová Bystřice in the Jindřichův Hradec district near the state border with Austria at an altitude of 650 m above sea level. The village originally stood a Pauline monastery with a church, founded in 1491 by springs that were considered medicinal. In 1533, the complex and the monks were set on fire and destroyed by a sect of so-called Baptists, but it was restored in 1626. It was definitively abolished by Joseph II. in 1785. The buildings of the monastery were removed in the 50s of the twentieth century, only the so-called Red Corridor adjacent to the church has been preserved.
Klášter u Nové Bystřice - ancient monastery tour
The tour can be ordered by calling 602703007 Malá víska The monastery is located about 10 km east of Nová Bystřice in the district of Jindřichův Hradec near the state border with Austria at an altitude of 650 m above sea level. The village originally stood a Pauline monastery with a church, founded in 1491 by springs that were considered medicinal. In 1533, the complex and the monks were set on fire and destroyed by a sect of so-called Baptists, but it was restored in 1626. It was definitively abolished by Joseph II. in 1785. The buildings of the monastery were removed in the 50s of the twentieth century, only the so-called Red Corridor adjacent to the church has been preserved.
Czechoslovak Museum fortification Klášter II
Czechoslovak Museum fortification Klášter II is a seasonal exposition of the first line of the border fortification. It is located in the tourist area Czech Canada in the southern part of the Czech Republic.
The village is located in the valley of the same name. Around 1870, a neo-Romanesque chapel was built here. In 1811, Countess Terezie Trautmansdorf had a blast furnace, mills and a chateau built. Cemetery crosses, nails, hoops and cast stoves were made here. The chateau, of which only the perimeter walls remain, is gradually being renovated. There is a train stop in Alber, which transports tourists from Nová Bystřice to Jindřichův Hradec along a narrow-gauge line. On the road from Albera to Blato is the obelisk of the Terezín meridian from the early 19th century. It is a technical monument commemorating the establishment of the oldest measuring network in the Czech lands. There is a textile factory on the outskirts of the village.
Senotín (German Zinolten) is a part of the town of Nová Bystřice in the district of Jindřichův Hradec, it has 23 inhabitants. On its territory is the eponymous station of the narrow-gauge railway Jindřichův Hradec - Nová Bystřice. The village lies north of the former mining town of Hůrky, with which it has a similar past, as the silver mines were located between the two villages. There was also a Tewl glassworks in Senotín, producing dark glass. Bears and wolves lived in the surrounding deep forests until the seventeenth century. It is believed that in recent years, wolves from Bavaria have been infiltrating Czech Canada again. Before 1948, both Hůrky and Senotín belonged to the Nová Bystřice judicial district, which was part of the Jindřichův Hradec district governor's office; since 1949, they have been part of the Jindřichův Hradec district. Senotín has a number of interesting old village buildings, which largely serve as recreational buildings.
Jára Cimrman monument
Monument to Jára da Cimrman at the site of his alleged disembarkation from the train at the Kaproun forest stop (Jindřichův Hradec narrow gauge railway).
Heidenreichstein Castle on a cliff, just a little protruding. The moat itself, from which the towers and steep masonry are switched off, signals readiness for defense. The castle is bordered on the south by a defensive pond, bordered on the east by the Romau stream, on the west and north by a moat. The castle is accessible via two drawbridges with Renaissance gates. The rounded corner of the tower has a pointed conical roof. The huge towers at the entrance are protected by protruding peaks. The high castle tower is the oldest facility in the castle and could have been built as early as 1160, while most farm buildings were only built between the 15th and 16th centuries. The large Gothic roof truss with carved beams are connected by wooden pegs and the roof is still covered with shingles. The equipment comes from various stages of construction and some tables and chests are still from the Gothic period, old armor and weapons are also preserved.